You need to set up all events in your Waldhart Software calendar to offer group courses.
1. Make a new group course in the calendar for the day the courses start (in this case 11.12.2017)
2. Click on Internet booking to select the group course you want to offer online:
3. Select a group course
4. Set the course time, the maximum of participants and delete the ski instructor
5. Save the course with the disk icon
Another option is to duplicate last season’s courses/events and only change the date, so you don’t have to set up the whole group courses from the beginning!
6. To make the course for the whole season we need to duplicate it:
a) Right mouse click on the event – Duplicate
b) Set the period for which you want to offer the course and select the weekday on which the course should start
7. Click on OK.